The Halloween Market
Global Mass Appeal
- Mass appeal to virtually every demographic from a cultural, socio-economic and generational perspective.
- Jack-O-Lanterns are loved as over 150 million Americans will carve pumpkins every year.
- Halloween is the number 2 financially grossing holiday, just behind Christmas.
- Halloween spending has tripled to over $11 billion annually since 2005.
- Halloween and The Pumpkin Season is celebrated across the globe
- Over 65% of Americans will celebrate
- Over 92% of Americans will buy candy
- Mass market yielding opportunity to create a family friendly and educational brand.
- Everyone loves pumpkins – a creative and educational tool to tell a story
Opportunities for Expansion
- Opportunity to expand our leading position in creating jack o’ lantern shows, displays, photo opportunities, installations, and Halloween décor.
- Opportunity to fill a hole in the market for family friendly Halloween activations.
- Sets the stage for expansion into the winter/ Christmas market and other immersive experiences.
- Multiple venues to choose from including municipalities, parks, theme parks, farms, zoos, stadiums, ballparks, botanical gardens, hotels, malls, waterparks.
- Increase audience reach and extend branding opportunity.
- Many opportunities for ancillary revenue including food and beverage, merchandise, games, art projects, meet and greets, VIP experiences etc.
- Expand margins utilizing our in-house manufacturing expertise and capabilities.
- Multiple sponsorship opportunities